Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 1: white chocolate mocha frap

My trip to Starbucks today was far different than others. It wasn't the hurried visit on the way to school. With the day off from school, my dad and I stopped there in mid-afternoon. What a different atmosphere! Customers seemed more nonchalant; it was much less crowded, and surprisingly there was a different rush of people. A whole group of people had been left out in the morning. I had never noticed it, but the afternoon customers seemed to be largely different than that of the morning. I saw no business men/women. Nearly half the customers were children.

The workers even seemed friendlier. It could be because they weren't attempting to serve the 15 or so people waiting in line each morning, tapping their feet and worrying that the line is just too long and the drinks will take too much time to make.

Today I got...
I'm usually not one for frappuccinos, they seem so filling and so fatty. White chocolate mocha frappuccino. It isn't on the menu at the Starbucks I usually go to, and I don't paticulary think it needs to be. Frankly, it tastes no different than a regular mocha frap: satisfying at first but way too filling.

11 comments:

  1. Shannon! I totally agree with your review of the white chocolate mocha frap. It tastes amazing but it;s wayyy too filling

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! sounds delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon! I'm proud of you for expanding your horizons in terms of coffee. I've never tried this drink but I recommend the peppermint mocha frap--so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool!! i have never had a white chocolate mocha FRAPP...i am personally a fan of the oversweetened lattes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your idea of this blog! Maybe something you could add is how many calories there are in the drinks. ahha that would be interesting. Hope you enjoy your drinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds DELICIOUS! You might want to add a picture to make it even more delectable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats sounds so yummy! i agree, the frappochinos can be fatty. i havent had one in forever! i concur that they are so filling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh that's my favorite drink! sha-no-no i really love your idea!

    ReplyDelete