Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 12: Iced Mocha

Help! I'm running out of new drinks to try and I would love some ideas! I know just what I will get tomorrow (you'll have to wait and see!) and after that I am almost out! Any recommendations?

Today I got..
Just a simple iced mocha.I was in the mood for something simple, and this was it! But really though.. it tasted just like chocolate milk! I could have made that at home myself easily without paying about $3 for the drink. So I suppose if you like chocolate milk and don't mind paying a little extra... this would be the drink for you!

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Iced Berry Chai Infusion. It sounds pretty cool; check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think there's anyone willing to pay three bucks for glorified chocolate milk...thanks for making the sacrifice! (It had to be done.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this today! Like you, I was in the mood for something simple, and decided to try this instead of the my vanilla latte...I agree. And wished I would have gone with my original thought...

    ReplyDelete