Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 6: Gingersnap Latte


I'm so used to walking into Starbucks and ordering a grande cappuccino. So I now always get a grande, but after today's drink I realized maybe I shouldn't be getting grande drinks.. what if I don't like it? What a waste! That's how today's was. I sadly could only finish a little bit of it.. I told myself it would get better after a while.. I just felt so bad wasting the drink! But nope, it didn't. I think I will stick with tall drinks now. or maybe the "short" cup if I ever don't feel the need for too much caffeine.. but that's pretty unlikely

Today I got...
I ordered a grande gingersnap latte. Bad idea - this drink was so... surprising. I expected it to be a litte spicy, since when I ordered it the man called it "gingerspice latte." But it was very bitter and a little bland. I actually couldn't come close to fnishing it. I personally wouldn't reccomend it, it just wasn't for me. disappointing :(

8 comments:

  1. I dont like that either! its not tasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really? surprising... i loved those during the holiday season

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be sure to not get it...it doesn't sound too appetizing. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yeah, I don't really like gingersnap either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really?? I thought it was yummy. It tasted like coffee and gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no! there is absolutely nothing worse than a bad cup of coffee. i can totally relate...i think starbucks is seriously lacking in good baristas because their lattes desperately need some good foamy milk. i always have to ask for extra foam which makes me sound so stupid when i order and when they call my drink. better luck next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATED THAT ONE TOO! omg, and my friends always make fun of me for ordering the like super sweet weird things so i had to grin and bear it and pretend i liked it! HAH =]. good times, of course by the end i was like, yea, ew, this is gross

    ReplyDelete