Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 7: Skinny Vanilla Latte


Every morning before school, my mom brews coffee at home. It's Starbucks brand, so even when I don't go one day, I still get a taste of Starbucks each day! We've been getting the same type of coffee for years: French roast ground turkish. mm! It's the finest ground, but as Henna would know, I love Italian roast ground turkish. She bought me a pound of that coffee for my birthday once after she realized my addiction to caffeine... in 8th grade. I definitely loved that gift!
Today I got...
My morning began normally as my mom and I got in the car at 7:10 and drove to Starbucks. After waiting in line, she ordered her usual short cup of coffee and I got a Skinny Vanilla Latte. Just before we sat down, my mom got a call and we had to leave immediately, before my drink was finished being made. My new drink of the day must have sat on the counter for minutes before they realized I was not going to pick it up. After school though, I visited Starbucks again and was completely satisfied with the Skinny Vanilla Latte. I'd say it was worth the wait, I loved it! I actually didn't know what it meant by "skinny" until just now. It is sugar-free and has non-fat milk. You really can't taste the difference, it doesn't taste any blander with no sugar. The sweet taste of the vanilla syrup covers it up, making this drink very pleasing.

5 comments:

  1. YUM! vanilla lattes are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ YES I AGREE. I love vanilla lattes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH :D:D IM MENTIONE DIN THIS hehe i love you!! and that sounds good if its healthier than most coffees but doesnt taste any different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar free means they use the SF Vanilla Syrup...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha kate loves vanilla lattes...im a fan of the normal one but its nice to taste something different every once ina while

    ReplyDelete