Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 9: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Usually at Starbucks, my mom and I like to take our time- sit down for 10 minutes or so before we start our busy day at school/work. Sadly leaving from home just a little late can make this relaxing time impossible. Once it is past 7:20 or so, the Starbucks line is almost twice as long! So this morning - being just a tad late, we were forced to rush in and out of Starbucks.

Today I got...
I wasn't sure if this was only offered around Christmas time.. but I decided to give the Pumpkin Spice Latte a shot! I'm going to quick and straight forward - this drink was not appetizing at all. I actually thought it would be, or well I hoped it would be. But the pumpkin taste was just way too strong. I think next time I will get something a little safer. I would like to be able to finish my coffee some time!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, that sucks. although the pumpkin spice latte is one of victor's favorite drinks...i do think that you should get something safer so you can enjoy your coffee one of these mornings.

    by the way what time do you leave your house in the morning that you manage to stop by and have a releaxing 10 minute sit almost every time!?

    ReplyDelete