Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 5: Marble Mocha Macchiato


Today I got...
As I sat in the hair salon getting bangs (yes, I got
bangs) this morning, I drank a marble mocha macchiato. From the picture, it looks so sweet. This mocha made of both white and darker chocolate really is very sweet, but its delicious! It's not too filling- just right!
Thanks Amanda for suggesting this!
It is even decorated so nicely! I think in the picture it's a little smudged, but the pretty design and caffeinated drink is just great!

p.s. I love this routine! delicious Starbucks each day :)

6 comments:

  1. Iced Chai Latte :)

    not too sweet... just refreshing after a long day but it's cold so save it for a hot day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of that drink! Looks quite tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww--i have never heard of this!! yummm

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm that actually looks really really yummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried the Espresso Truffle yet? Another choclolately treat, but not too sweet.

    ReplyDelete