Monday, March 9, 2009

time to mix it up a little!

As I walk into Starbucks often 4 times a week, I've noticed a multitude of things. The different types of customers, the jolly attitude of who seems to be the hardest worker, and soft music in the background.
Lately I've been noticing one thing: how many different types of drinks there are. Every time I go to Starbucks, I order a simple Grande Cappuccino, no syrups, no extra shots of espresso. My to-go cup consists of nothing but a simple "C," while others in front of me are covered in slashes and the words "extra," "triple," or a specific temperature at which to be heated. Over the past school year, the workers have gotten to know my mom and me quite well. They warmly welcome us when we walk in, and some remember our drink order each time we come before school.
Starbucks is really much more than a simple coffee shop, and its appeal is far from being just a quick stop in the morning where customers rush in and out. No, Starbucks has a welcoming ambiance with its music, couches, and European feel. The simple cup of coffee can be brewed at home, but Starbucks offers much more. I've only been experiencing part of it. Running in and out in the morning with my simple cappuccino, I've missed all the variety offered at Starbucks. There are a number of drinks fit for everyone, and I'm choosing to taste a new one every day!

4 comments:

  1. wow this is so cool. you are the coolest. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the latest type of coffee you've tried?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for new content, please update this blog soon

    ReplyDelete