Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 8: London Fog Tea Latte

Today I got...
I'm usually not one for tea. I only drink a few types at home, like Good Earth. The occasional other brand of tea can be satisfying, depending on my mood. This morning as I was choosing a new drink for the day, skimming over a list of Starbucks drinks, the London Fog Tea Latte stood out to me. It sounded unique and appetizing, so I decided to switch from my usual espresso drink over to tea. After taking my first sip I just thought.. "well this is... interesting." The taste was just a little overwhelming. It tasted too creamy and very.. flower-y. Turns out this drink is made with tea, milk, lavender, and vanilla. It was just too different a taste for my liking.
Since I didn't want to waste it, I handed this tea over to my friend, who seems to be just as addicted to tea as I am to coffee- I thought "who better a person to give this to than Leeza?" . But after taking a few sips, she said, "It's like drinking a flower..." Exactly what I thought! I guess it wasn't my super picky taste that made me not like this. It was just too strong taste of lavender.

Hopefully I will have better luck at Starbucks next time!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha that actually sounds pretty good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes it had very strong lavender taste leeza was right!
    raspberry mochaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know!! i had this one earlier too and i was like nyerghh...it was like watery flowery too...i like my tea milky and sweet...i'm going to go for a chai tea latte next time

    ReplyDelete