Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 3: Peppermint While Mocha

Pick of the week: Nine Sixteen - Bruno Merz. For those of you who didn't know, every week Starbucks has a couple free Itunes cards at the counter. The card has a free song of the week, one that isn't on Itunes store for free (as I've noticed). Today I picked up a Bruno Merz song, because I've never heard of him. I'm currently listening to it now, I'd say it is pretty good!
Today I got...
Daniela, I hope you see this! (since you suggested it) I tried the peppermint white mocha :) It was pretty good at first! But it gets really sweet though.. very sugary and filling! I could only finish half. But I really appreciate the suggestion! (just a little too sweet for my taste.) Any other suggestions from anyone are always greatly appreciaited :) remember - i'm trying to taste lots of new drinks!


In the picture - They didn't give me any whipped cream :(

11 comments:

  1. i like vanilla lattes! and coffee frappucinos =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is like the perfect drink for the holidays. Mmmmm try iced vanilla latte with raspberry syrup. Super nom nom nom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it taste like egg nog with peppermint? Yeah, I agree with Jackie, seems like something they would have during Christmas. Hmm, I just tried a Zebra Mocha, maybe you would like that :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I've never tried that one before but it looks really yummy! Are you going to be at Starbucks tomorrow morning? Because then you'll see me, Leeza, and Rani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon I think you should try Italian Roast Ground Turkish :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude i've had this drink before, its so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha henna you know me too well. best birthday present ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmygosh, this totally makes my day! Hehee. Lol, it is quite sweet - I usually have it as my whole breakfast. :) Thanks for trying! Good luck on your further adventuring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know what is good? It might be a little too sweet, but I'd say it is worth a try. A Marble Mocha Macchiato.

    ReplyDelete